The Story of Fabrics
Textile fabrics are mainly divided into two categories: natural fabrics and chemical fiber fabrics
The raw materials come from natural plants and animals.
Natural fabrics are divided into four categories: cotton, wool, silk and linen. Cotton and linen come from plants and wool and silk come from animals.
Features: Usually with good moisture absorption and air permeability, natural fabrics are very suitable for the produciton of underwear. Compared with current various artificial high-tech fabrics, only natural fabrics can give people the original comfort and natural feeling. Of course, natural fabrics also have their limitations, so some man-made fibres will be added to make up.
Chemical fiber fabric
Chemical fiber fabrics are divided into two categories, artificial and synthetic.
The raw materials of artificial fiber fabrics come from nature (wood, milk, peanuts, etc.), but the processing method is chemical. Such as rayon, tencel, ice silk, milk silk, etc.Synthetic fiber fabric is made of raw materials, including petroleum, coal, natural gas, etc., such as polyester fiber, nylon, acrylic, spandex, etc.
Features: chemical fiber fabrics are bright in color, soft in texture, drape, smooth, comfortable, and cheap. They can be used to make almost all clothing. However, it has relatively less wear resistance, heat resistance, moisture absorption, and air permeability, and it is easy to deform and generate static electricity. Incineration of a large amount of them will pollute the air and they are not easy to degrade.
The Choice of Cape Clique
Fabrics contains 80% or more by weight of cotton. Comfortable and environmentally friendly, it provides CC girls with better quality and healthier fashion.
The advantages of fibres contained high weight of cotton:
- Good hygroscopicity. Cotton fiber has good moisture absorption. Normally, cotton fiber can absorb moisture from the surrounding atmosphere, and its moisture content can be as high as 8% to 10%. Therefore, when pure cotton fabric touches human skin, it makes people feel soft Without being stiff. If the moisture content in the cotton cloth increases and the surrounding temperature is higher, all the water contained in the fiber will evaporate, keeping the fabric in a balanced state, and it is comfortable for human skin.
- Good warmth preservation. Because cotton fiber is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, its coefficient of thermal conductivity is extremely low, and with the characteristics of porosity and high elasticity, a large amount of air can accumulate between the fibers. And air is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, so cotton fabric has good warmth preservation, people will feel very warm when wearing pure cotton fabric clothing.
- Good heat resistance. The heat resistance of pure cotton fabric is very good. When the temperature is below 110℃, it will only cause the moisture eveaporating in the fabric without damaging the fiber. Therefore, wearing, using, washing, printing and dyeing of pure cotton fabric at room temperature will not affect the performance of the fabric, thus improving the durability and washing performance of the pure cotton fabric.
- ④Good alkali resistance. The cotton fiber has strong resistance to alkali, and the cotton fiber will not be damaged in the alkali solution. This performance is conducive to washing after wearing the clothing, disinfecting and removing impurities, and also conducive to the dyeing, printing and various processes of pure cotton fabrics for producing more new cotton products.
- Environmentally friendly. Cotton fiber is a kind of natural fiber, and it can be naturally degraded and turns into organic fertilizer after being buried in the soil for 3 months. It is helpful for environmentally sustainable development.
Cotton has many advantages, and adding a small proportion of blends can improve the overall advantages of clothing.
- For example, adding 2%-5% spandex or elastic fiber can increase its elasticity;
- Adding a certain proportion of linen makes it more breathable and sweat-absorbent;
- 80% cotton plus 20% other characteristic fibers neutralize the characteristics of the two. It has not only the comfortable, breathable, skin-friendly feeling of cotton, but also has the durability of fiber and is not easy to wrinkle.
These high-quality pure cotton fabrics and cotton blends become the first choice of brand Cape Clique